The Psychological Modeling IQ Matrix explores what’s required to model another person’s psychological characteristics and behavior, then using their mental recipe to achieve your goals. Just imagine you could be Richard Branson, Albert Einstein, Oprah Winfrey, Steve Jobs, Nelson Mandela, or Walt Disney for a day, a week, or how about an entire year. I’m, of course, not suggesting that you become them physically, but somewhat mentally, emotionally, and psychologically. Just imagine you started interpreting your world as one of these iconic legends. How would that change your life? How would that transform your choices, decisions, and actions?
There is no need to imagine such things because this is, in fact, very possible when you come to understand the process of psychological modeling. Psychological modeling is a form of mirroring another person’s behavior, habits, perspectives, beliefs, etc. And if this sounds like something you would like to do, then this map will show you how.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Psychological Modeling mind map.
- Understanding Psychological Modeling: The first branch of this map explores what’s involved in the process of psychological modeling. It breaks down the things we can learn to model and outlines four stages required for successful modeling.
- Social Analysis: The second branch of this map walks you through how to model the social aspects of a person’s life. Here you are presented with a variety of self-reflection questions that will help you identify another person’s learning preferences, networking strategy, influential role models, and how they use their environment for social purposes. Use the answers to these questions to help you create a social recipe that you can effectively model and apply to your own life.
- External Analysis: The third branch of this map walks you through how to model a person’s external psychological behavior as well as their internal psychological patterns. The external analysis includes their skills, habits, emotional state, physiology, actions, words, attitude, the decisions they make, and the questions they ask throughout the day. The internal analysis includes their beliefs, perceptions, expectations, psychological rules, mental state, meta-programs, and needs. Use the self-reflection questions here to guide your assessment of how to model the other person at each level. This, of course, won’t be easy. If you don’t know the person, then you will need to conduct some research. Even then, you might not have all the answers you need. But you don’t necessarily need all the answers. Just get started and begin modeling them in small ways. Then expand that over time. And, more importantly, keep in mind that what works for them, might not necessarily work for you.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for understanding how to model other people to enhance your chances of achieving your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the internal characteristics and external qualities required to achieve your desired goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Psychological Modeling IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.