The Building Empowering Rituals IQ Matrix explores the little things that will help improve your output and results. Have a think about all the small actions you take and the seemingly insignificant decisions you make throughout the day. What if these things were not as insignificant as they seem? What if these things were pulling you away from the life you desire to create for yourself? And what if you could make several small tweaks that could help enhance your life in immeasurable ways? All this is possible if you’re willing to introduce new rituals into your life.
This mind map takes you through an assessment of your daily rituals. It then walks you through empowering rituals you can adopt in the morning, during your workday, and in the evening. It concludes with a break down of rituals that high achievers often partake in. Adopting these rituals into your life will help keep you motivated, focused, and on track as you work toward your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Empowering Rituals mind map.
- Your Daily Rituals: Let’s first look at your daily rituals. These are the things you consistently do each day, that you probably don’t give much thought to. On the surface, some of these things might seem rather insignificant. And yet, everything we do shapes the direction of our life — for better or worse. This branch explores the rituals you need to focus on building. It also takes you through a self-assessment questioning process to help you pinpoint what areas of your life you need to give the most attention to when building new rituals.
- Morning Rituals: Have you ever thought about your morning routine? Does it get your day started in the right way? This branch is designed to help you transform your morning routine. It will encourage you to adopt a variety of rituals that will build your confidence, keep you motivated, and create the momentum you need to set your day up for success.
- Workday Rituals: Have you ever considered that you might not be working at your full capacity? What are you potentially leaving on the table each day? This branch of the map provides you with the guidance you need to build empowering work-related rituals that will help boost your attention, concentration, focus, and productivity.
- Evening Rituals: Do you tend to dabble in mindless activities before going to bed? Did you know that these rituals could be preventing you from reaching your full potential? This branch explores how to build empowering evening rituals that will help you grow and develop yourself in countless ways. Your evening time presents you with the perfect opportunity to learn from your day’s experiences. It also helps lay a path forward for the next day.
- Success Rituals: The final branch of this map breaks down typical rituals that high achievers often partake in. These rituals might seem very straightforward on the surface. But don’t let that fool you into thinking that these rituals are not worth your time. These empowering rituals will provide you with an incredible amount of insight, while also helping build momentum as you work towards your goals.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for building empowering rituals for goal achievement. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop a whole new set of empowering daily rituals that will keep you motivated, focused, and on track as you work toward your goals.
When you purchase the Building Empowering Rituals IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.