The Rules for Staying Poor IQ Matrix explores various rules that poor people adhere to each day that hinders their ability to get out of debt and build financial abundance. To become wealthy, you need the right mindset and good financial habits while having the ability to think rationally and objectively about your finances. Luck does, at times, play a factor when it comes to creating wealth. However, keeping and building that wealth over a lifetime requires having the ability to make sound financial decisions.
This map explores the various unwritten rules that the majority of the population lives by that keep them in the doldrums of financial struggle. You can either live by these rules or go down a less-traveled path. Which path will you choose?
Here is a quick breakdown of the rules explored within the Rules for Staying Poor mind map.
- RULE 1: Jump onto the next latest and greatest thing by starting something new each week.
- RULE 2: Read books without implementing the ideas you’re learning into your life.
- RULE 3: Wait for the perfect conditions to get started on your most important objectives.
- RULE 4: Prioritize looking rich over being rich by overindulging in fancy things and luxuries.
- RULE 5: Focus on the price rather than the value of something you buy.
- RULE 6: Avoid working on the most important things that will move your financial life forward.
- RULE 7: Spend money on things you can’t afford and keep piling up your debt.
- RULE 8: Think only about saving money while ignoring the accumulation of assets and investments.
- RULE 9: Constantly complain about things that aren’t fair and stuff that you can’t control.
- RULE 10: Take advice from poor people about managing and investing money.
- More rules and insights on how to disobey these rules can be found within the map.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for what not to do if you seek to improve your financial circumstances and distance yourself from a poverty-stricken mindset. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Rules for Staying Poor IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.