The Wealth Creation IQ Matrix breaks down the fundamental principles that will help you build long-term financial wealth. The mind map explores the basics of wealth creation and how to make sound financial decision; breaks down the types of obstacles that could prevent you from building long-term wealth; lists several ideas that will help you boost your monthly income; provides simple guidelines about investing, and breaks down the wealth creation mindset.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Wealth Creation IQ Matrix:
- Wealth Creation Basics: Delves into the foundations of wealth creation. This branch outlines the differences between the poor and wealthy of our society and describes how to make sound financial decisions.
- Wealth Creation Obstacles: Breaks down the types of obstacles you may encounter along your path towards creating wealth in your life.
- Boosting Your Income: Outlines some effective strategies that will help you to boost your levels of income.
- Guidelines for Investing: Provides some straightforward guidelines that will help you get started with investing.
- Wealth Creation Mindset: Delves into the mindset of a wealth creator by outlining the questions they ask and the actions they take on a consistent basis to create wealth.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your personal wealth creation strategy and you will progressively develop the necessary skills and strengths that will help you create an abundance of wealth in your life.
When you purchase the Wealth Creation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.