The 360 Degree Thinking IQ Matrix explores how to improve your ability to think about your life, problems, and circumstances from a 360-degree perspective. Learning how to think more broadly about your life has tremendous advantages. It will not only help you thoroughly assess your circumstances but will also provide you with deeper levels of clarity. This will, subsequently, improve the decisions you make throughout the day. With a 360-degree level of thinking, you will begin making connections between your past, present, and future, which will help you identify cause-effect relationships. This will progressively expand your understanding of everything that’s going around you. As a result, you will develop the ability to think through problems far more quickly and effectively.
The mind map breaks down how to develop the habit of using hindsight, foresight, and insight to improve your ability to make decisions and solve problems far more effectively. The map outlines the advantages of each style of thinking and lists down a series of questions to help you develop this all-encompassing thinking skill. As you progressively work through this map you will develop the necessary hindsight, insight, and foresight needed to make more effective decisions throughout the day.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the 360-Degree Thinking mind map.
- Develop Hindsight: The first branch of this map explores what hindsight is, its advantages, and presents you with a list of questions that will help you to develop your hindsight. The key to developing your hindsight is to spend time each day reviewing what you did, how you handled matters, how you felt about your circumstances, and what you can learn from this experience. This branch presents you with various questions you can ask yourself to get you thinking in this way.
- Develop Foresight: The second branch of this map outlines what foresight is, its advantages, and presents you with a list of questions that will help you to develop your foresight. Developing your foresight will provide you with deeper levels of clarity about your life and circumstances. This will, subsequently, decrease mistakes, improve your ability to make effective decisions, and open doors to new opportunities that you would otherwise not have been aware of.
- Develop Insight: The final two branches of this mind map break down how to develop insight. These branches specifically outline what insight is, what insight requires, and how to develop your insight. One of the keys to developing your insight comes down to your willingness to ask insightful questions about yourself, others, and circumstances. To gain insight, you need to lead with curiosity. There needs to be a fascination and interest in the world around you. Only in this way will you gain the clarity you need to make the most of your predicament or solve your life’s problems.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your ability to think about your life, problems, and circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively develop the necessary hindsight, foresight and insight to become a 360-degree thinker. With practice, you will develop the clarity you need to solve problems and work through life’s difficulties far more effectively.
When you purchase the 360 Degree Thinking IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.