The Unwavering Commitment IQ Matrix explores how to fully commit to following through with your decisions and to accomplishing your goals. Many people consistently complain about not getting what they want, about not achieving their goals, and about all the problems they have to deal with. Little do these people realize that we don’t get what we want. We rather get what we fully commit to. In other words, unless you are fully committed to something, you won’t have a hope of bringing those desires into reality.
What most people see as a “commitment” is a mere interest and fascination about something. And unfortunately, that just isn’t enough. Commitment goes beyond “merely being interested”. To commit to something means blocking out all other possibilities while focusing all your efforts on one definitive objective. Use this map to help you progressively develop the commitment you need to accomplish your goals.
The mind map specifically outlines what it takes to fully commit ourselves to something. It highlights how to gain the necessary clarity you need to make a commitment. It walks you through how to stay fully committed to your desired outcomes. It then concludes by breaking down several commitment traps that often prevent people from sticking to the commitments they make.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Unwavering Commitment mind map.
- Make a Commitment: The first branch of this map defines what it means to commit to something. It highlights that people don’t get what they want but rather what they commit to. It also lists the benefits that we derive when we fully commit ourselves to a goal.
- Gaining Clarity: The second branch of this map outlines how to gain clarity about the commitments you choose to make. Having this deep level of clarity is very important. If, for instance, you don’t know what you want or the outcomes you expect to realize, then there will be very little commitment behind your actions. As you work your way through this branch, you will come across many self-reflection questions that will help you gain deeper levels of clarity about what you want, the reasons why you want it, the obstacles standing in your way, the resources you have at your disposal, and about your capacity to follow through with your actions. Use these questions as an assessment of the level of commitment you have towards a goal.
- Raising Commitment Levels: The third branch of this map explores how to take your commitment to the next level and fully immerse yourself in something. Use the guidelines here to raise your commitment level beyond mere interest. Only in this way will you do what is necessary to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Commitment Traps: The final branch of this map breaks down several traps that may prevent you from committing fully to a decision. Avoiding these traps will increase the likelihood that you will eventually end up achieving your desired outcomes.
This map provides a roadmap and framework to help you to fully commit yourself to the attainment of a goal. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the commitment you will need to accomplish your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Unwavering Commitment IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.