The Controlling Anxiety IQ Matrix will help you to take control of your anxiety and manage your emotional responses in a far more effective and productive way. The mind map defines what anxiety really means; outlines two common types of anxiety; presents a four step process you can use to overcome feelings of anxiety; provides some guidelines for eliminating anxiety, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Controlling Anxiety IQ Matrix:
- What is Anxiety: Defines what the emotion of anxiety really is, breaks down the causes of anxiety, as well as the consequences and the symptoms that we must keep an eye on.
- Types of Anxiety: Discusses two of the most common types of anxiety that can affect us throughout our lives. The branch also highlights seven additional anxiety types.
- Process for Controlling Anxiety: Presents a four step process you can use to help you overcome the feelings of anxiety throughout the day.
- Anxiety Elimination Tips: Provides you with some very effective tips and suggestions that will help you to eliminate anxiety from your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively begin to gain control over the of personal, social and environmental factors that cause you to experience anxiety throughout your day.
When you purchase the Controlling Anxiety IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.