The Panic Attacks IQ Matrix will help you to take control of those moments when sudden and unexpected panic attacks strike. Working through this map you will discover what to do before a panic attack strikes, what to do during a panic attack, and how to learn from your experience to help you cope more effectively with future panic attacks.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Panic Attacks IQ Matrix:
- Panic Attacks: Describes what panic attacks are, how they are often triggered, and the symptoms often associated with panic attacks. The panic attack triggers are of highest value here. Understanding how your panic attacks are triggered will help you to better prepare yourself for those uncomfortable moments when panic suddenly strikes.
- Before a Panic Attack: Outlines the things you should be doing on a daily basis that will help you to prepare yourself physically, mentally and emotionally for potential panic attacks you might experience in the future. This branch also attempts to shed some light about panic attacks that will hopefully allow you to grasp a deeper understand about the true nature of panic.
- During a Panic Attack: Explores what to do and what you should be focusing on when in the midst of a panic attack. Most of these suggestions are quick and easy to implement, however you will need to find the discipline and motivation within yourself to consciously and actively utilize them the moment panic is about the strike.
- After a Panic Attack: Presents you with a four step process you can use that will help you to assess your emotions and then build a better plan moving forward to help lessen the emotional impact that future panic attacks will have on your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the coping skills required to successfully handle and manage your panic attacks. Once you’ve gained control over your automatic emotional responses, a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities will open up for you.
When you purchase the Panic Attacks IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.