The Panic Attacks IQ Matrix will help you take control of those moments when sudden and unexpected panic attacks strike. Dealing with a panic attack is never easy. Often, it seems as though things are out of our hands. We feel like we have no control. And that’s true to a certain extent. But only, if you’re ill-prepared for the panic attack. When you take time to prepare yourself for a panic attack, you can develop vital coping strategies that will help you work through it much more effectively.
Working through this map you will discover what to do before a panic attack strikes, what to do during a panic attack, and how to learn from your experience to help you cope more effectively with future panic attacks.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Panic Attacks mind map.
- Panic Attacks: The first branch of this map describes what panic attacks are, how we trigger them, and the symptoms often associated with a panic attack. The panic attack “triggers” presented here are of the highest value. Understanding how your panic attacks are triggered will help you to better prepare yourself for those uncomfortable moments when panic sets in.
- Before a Panic Attack: The second branch of this map outlines the things you should be doing each day to help you prepare yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally for potential panic attacks. This branch also attempts to shed some light on the nature of panic attacks. This will hopefully allow you to grasp a deeper understanding of the true nature of a panic attack.
- During a Panic Attack: The third branch of this map explores what to do and what you should be focusing on amid a panic attack. Many of these suggestions are quick and easy to implement. You will, however, need to find the discipline and willpower to consciously and actively utilize them the moment panic sets in.
- After a Panic Attack: The final branch of this map outlines a four-step process to help you assess your emotions and begin building a better plan for lessening the emotional impact of future panic attacks. These steps include assessing what just happened, challenging your perception of reality, creating helpful thoughts and beliefs, and practicing the new thought. These steps will help you to effectively manage future panic attacks.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for learning to effectively cope with a panic attack. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the coping skills required to successfully handle and manage your panic attacks. And once you have your panic attacks under control, a whole new world of possibilities and opportunities will open up for you. No longer will you be held back by your panic attacks. You will, instead, be free to realize your full potential.
When you purchase the Panic Attacks IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix that breaks down each branch in more detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.