The No Need to Worry iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives to help you to worry less and focus more on the things that matter most. When facing uncertainty, it’s easy to get lost in our worries. We don’t know what will happen next, and that uncertainty brings with it doubt, and doubt manifests into worry. And yet, we probably all know how useless worrying can be. It not only saps our energy, but also destroys our happiness, livelihood, and joy. Moreover, oftentimes, many of the worries we have don’t even come to fruition, or simply don’t end up being as bad as we initially imagined them to be. This map will, hopefully, persuade you that there is no need to worry. 🙂
As you work your way through the No Need to Worry iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 16 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
When you worry, you go over the same ground endlessly and come out the same place you started.
Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere.
There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.
I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, but most of them never happened.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the No Need to Worry iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.