The Improving Mental Focus IQ Matrix takes a detailed look at how you can develop your ability to focus more effectively on your goals, tasks and routines in order to boost your productivity and concentration throughout the day. The mind map looks at ways to boost your mental focus when it comes to your goals and to doing tasks; explores the mindset to cultivate, and more to help you develop your mental focus.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Improving Mental Focus IQ Matrix:
- Goals: Identifies how to boost your levels of mental focus when it comes to setting and achieving your goals.
- Tasks: Outlines a six step process you can follow that will allow you to focus in on the key tasks and activities that are essential to the achievement of your highest priority goals.
- Environment: Explores your environment, and how you can modify it in small ways to boost your levels of focus and concentration throughout the day.
- Routine: Delves into your daily and weekly routine, and looks at ways you can adjust this routine in order to boost your levels of focus and concentration.
- Mindset: Breaks down the mindset you must learn to cultivate on a daily basis in order to become more focused and driven. This branch also looks at the consequences that a lack of focus can have on your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively improve your ability to focus, thereby enhancing your chances of success in any field of endeavor.
When you purchase the Improving Mental Focus IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.