The Optimist or Pessimist IQ Matrix explores the difference between an optimist and pessimist and how they go about living their life, making decisions and ultimately what kinds of actions they take towards the attainment of their desired goals and objectives. The mind map is divided into two parts. One part describes the optimist’s world and the other the pessimist’s world.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Optimist or Pessimist IQ Matrix:
- An Optimist’s World: The first two branches of this map delve into the world of an optimist. These branches explore the perspectives, habits, traits, characteristics, behaviors and mindset of an optimist and ultimately what this means as they work through problems and setbacks that are preventing them from attaining their goals.
- A Pessimist’s World: The final two branches of this map delve into the world of a pessimist. These branches explore the perspectives, habits, traits, characteristics, behaviors and mindset of a pessimist and ultimately what this means as they work through problems and setbacks that are preventing them from attaining their goals.
Once you come to understand the difference between these two different types of attitudes, you will be better able to choose the perspective you will begin adopting from this moment onward as you move towards the attainment of your goals.
When you purchase the Optimist or Pessimist IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.