The Getting Organized IQ Matrix explores how improving your productivity begins with improving your personal organization skills. When we are better organized, we work more efficiently. Moreover, there is less to think about and do. This saves time and helps us focus on our highest priority tasks and activities without distraction or hindrances. When it comes to personal organization, it’s essential to work on staying organized along with organizing your environment. Both areas work in tandem to help improve your output and productivity.
Working through this map will help you develop the organizational habits and skills you need to work more productively. Of specific value will the six-step process for getting and staying organized throughout the day.
This mind map outlines what it means to get organized and the value this can bring to our lives. It breaks down a six-step process you can use to get organized and stay organized throughout the day. And the map concludes by presenting you with various guidelines for organizing your home, finances, and life. Working through this map will help you develop the organizational habits and skills you need to work more productively.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Getting Organized mind map.
- Being Organized: The first branch of this map outlines what being organized means and the positive impact that staying organized can have on your life and your levels of productivity.
- The Organization Process: The second and third branches of this map break down a six-step process you can use to help you get and stay organized throughout the day. This process of steps includes (1) assessing your daily routine and how you go about your work activities, (2) identifying how to systemize and automate everyday decisions, (3) envisioning a perfectly organized workspace, (4) de-cluttering your environment, (5) organizing your workspace, and (6) developing the habit of integrating organization into your workflow. As you work through these steps, you will come across numerous self-reflection questions that will provide you with more clarity about each step of this process.
- Organization Tips: The final branch of this map presents you with a variety of guidelines and suggestions to help you organize your home, finances, and life. Here, you are also presented with several self-reflection questions that will help you to stay more organized throughout the day.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for boosting your productivity by way of improving your organization skills. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary habits to organize your life, environment, and mind.
When you purchase the Getting Organized IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.