The Perceptual Influences IQ Matrix will help you to overcome limiting factors the influence your daily decisions and actions. The mind map presents a list of different types of influences that shape our lives; discusses the impact of peer group pressure; delves into the criteria for effective peer group selection; and breaks down how to overcome the influential forces running your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Perceptual Influence IQ Matrix:
- Influence Types: Presents a list of the different types of perceptual influence types that shape our lives on a daily basis.
- Influence of Peers: Discusses the impact and consequences of peer group influence and how this impacts every aspect of our lives and mental health on a daily basis.
- Peer Group Selection: Delves into the process of effective peer group selection criteria. Sharing your life with the right group of peers, will instantly alter your path.
- Overcoming Influence: Breaks down the process of how to overcome the influential forces that are currently dictating your every thought, decision and action. Additionally, this branch delves into several transformation strategies and presents a handful of questions that will help you to better clarify the impact that others have over your life, decisions and actions.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily habitual patterns, and you will progressively develop the right frame of mind, courage and willpower to overcome the negative perceptual influences within your life.
When you purchase the Perceptual Influence IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.