The How to Win Friends IQ Matrix explores how to win more friends and influence people to your way of thinking. In 1936, Dale Carnegie wrote a book on How to Win Friends and Influence People. This book is often listed as one of the most influential books of all time. Some say that it spawned the multi-billion dollar personal development industry we know today. While others say that it transformed how we relate to others and changed the game of professional relationship building.
This mind map provides a visual breakdown of this bestselling book. It outlines ideas on how to make friends, lead people, and create influence. It will, specifically, help guide you on how to handle people in social and professional situations, how to make people like you, and how to influence them to your way of thinking.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the How to Win Friends mind map.
- How to Handle People: The first branch of this map provides several guidelines to help you handle people far more effectively throughout the day. These guidelines include arousing people’s wager wants, giving honest and sincere appreciation, and never complaining, condemning, or criticizing.
- Making People Like You: The second branch of this map examines several things you can do to make people like you. These ideas include taking the time to listen to people, using people’s names, taking time to smile, becoming genuinely interested in others, talking about people’s interests, and making people feel important.
- Winning People Over: The third branch of this map outlines several things you can do to instantly win people over to your way of thinking. Some of these ideas include challenging people, admitting to mistakes, dramatizing your ideas, respecting people’s opinions, avoiding arguments, and more.
- Becoming a Leader: The final branch of this map breaks down several fundamental rules that are critical for leadership in business, sports, coaching, and life. Use the guidelines here to help you make more of an impact and gain more influence as a leader.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for winning friends, leading people, and growing your level of influence. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and infuse them into your daily interactions with others, and you will progressively develop the necessary social skills to help you win friends and influence people.
When you purchase the How to Win Friends IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
- 2 bonus IQ Doodles that summarize key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle packs, please visit the IQ Doodle Store (Win Friends) + (Lead People).
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.