The Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix explores how to become more assertive in your day-to-day interactions with others. Becoming more assertive has significant advantages in the real world and it could potentially be the one vital skill you need, to take your career and relationships to the next level. However, being assertive doesn’t mean being aggressive. There is a significant difference between the two. One will work to your advantage, while the other will only ruin your relationships. Use this mind map and accompanying 20 page eBook as a platform to help you develop an assertive nature in social situations.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix:
- Defining Assertiveness: The first branch of this map provides a clear definition of what it means to be assertive in social situations. Moreover, you will discover the advantages derived from adding this important skill to your social arsenal.
- Being Timid or Aggressive: The second branch of this map breaks down the disadvantages and numerous pitfalls that result from being timid and too aggressive in social situations. This branch also highlights the difference between aggression and assertiveness.
- Being Assertive: The third branch of this map explores the verbal and non-verbal habits of an assertive individual. If you endeavor to develop your assertiveness in social situations, then it’s absolutely paramount that you first focus on developing these key habits.
- Assertiveness Process: The fourth branch of this map breaks down the five-step process for developing your assertiveness in social situations. The key part of this process is the learning and integration phase which helps build a platform for continuous improvement over time.
- Assertiveness Tips: The final branch of this map presents you with numerous tips and guidelines to help you develop more assertiveness in social situations. These guidelines focus on how to respond to criticism in an assertive way and how to state your opinion and disapproval assertively.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively become more assertive over time. Your assertiveness could very well be the one social skill you need that will accelerate your career path and improve your relationships.
When you purchase the Developing Assertiveness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.