The Pursuit of Happiness IQ Matrix will help you to put things into perspective, and possibly find the happiness and fulfillment you have been missing in your life. The mind map explores ways you can create a happy body, a happy mind, how to take actions that lead to more happiness, how to have harmonious interactions, and most importantly how to avoid the pitfalls of unhappiness.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Pursuit of Happiness IQ Matrix:
- A Happy Body: Presents guidelines for creating a happy body.
- Happy Actions: Outlines simple actions that will help you find more happiness and fulfillment in your life.
- A Happy Self: Provides suggestions that will help you find happiness within yourself on a daily basis.
- Happy Interactions: How you interact with others can bring a greater sense of happiness and fulfillment into your life.
- A Happy Mindset: Delves into the mindset of happiness you must cultivate within yourself in order to experience more happiness and fulfillment in your life.
- Avoid Unhappiness: List the things you must avoid at all costs if you desire to improve your happiness and fulfillment.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively enhance the happiness and fulfillment you experience on a daily basis.
When you purchase the Pursuit of Happiness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.