The Quit Complaining IQ Matrix will help you remove the habit of complaining from your life by providing you with a variety of effective techniques and strategies to silence your inner complainer. The mind map identifies the types of complaints people often make; pinpoints reasons why people tend to complain; provides suggestions for eliminating complaining, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Quit Complaining IQ Matrix:
- Living a Life of Complaints: Discusses how complaints are used on a daily basis, the types of complaints that people tend to make, and presents several analysis questions that will help you track your complaints throughout the day.
- Reasons for Complaining: Identifies a variety of reasons that often lead to living a life of complaints.
- Complaining Outcomes: Identifies the consequences that result from the habit of complaining and the impact that this has on people’s lives.
- Quit Complaining Tips: Outlines some simple yet very effective tips that will help you to eliminate the habit of complaining from your life.
- More Tips: Presents several more tips and a questioning strategy that will allow you to shift from a complaining mindset to a solution focused mindset.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life and you will progressively develop the necessary mindset and skills that will help you eradicate the habit of complaining from your psyche.
When you purchase the Quit Complaining IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix that explores each of the concepts in more detail.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.