The Stop Your Complaining iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives that will encourage you to quit complaining when things don’t go your way. This, essentially, comes down to responsibility. Spending time complaining about the situation, rarely helps improve the situation. We must instead take responsibility for our circumstances. Only then do we give ourselves a chance to consciously change our reality. This map will shift your perspective from complaining to adopting a solution-focused mindset. Only in this way will you put yourself in a position to improve your situation.
As you work your way through the Stop Your Complaining iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 14 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
You don’t make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.
If you have the time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
We can throw stones, complain about them, climb over them, or build with them.
It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness.
Say and do something positive that will help the situation; it doesn’t take any brains to complain.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the Stop Your Complaining iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.