The Risk Taking IQ Matrix will provide you with the guidance you need to take more intelligent risks. The mind map provides a rundown of the advantages of risk-taking; breaks down the roadblocks to intelligent risk-taking; walks you through a five step process for making intelligent decisions; presents numerous guidelines to help you take more calculated risks, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Risk Taking IQ Matrix:
- Risk-taking: Defines what risk-taking is and provides you with a rundown of what you will gain if you risk consistently on a daily basis or if you choose to risk nothing at all.
- Roadblocks to Risk-taking: Breaks down the roadblocks and obstacles that will often prevent you from taking risks on a daily basis. You must work through each of these roadblocks to free yourself from a mediocre existence.
- Risk Assessment: Walks you through a five step process you can take that will help you to make more intelligent decisions and take bolder actions.
- Risk-taking Tips: Presents you with a number of guidelines that will help you to take more calculated risks to move you closer to the attainment of your goals and objectives.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will develop a knack for taking intelligent risks that will propel you towards the achievement of your goals and objectives.
When you purchase the Risk Taking IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.