The Dare to Risk it All iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives that will help shift how you think and approach the uncertainties of life. Sometimes our greatest victories in life come right after we have taken a chance to risk it all in the pursuit of a goal. There’s, of course, always a danger that the risks we take will not pan out as expected. However, not risking anything can often be just as painful. Living in our comfort zones can, in fact, lead to a life filled with endless regrets. And that can end up being more painful than failure. At least when you risk and fail, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you tried. Yes, things didn’t quite pan out, but you learned valuable lessons that served you for the rest of your life. Use this mind map as a source of inspiration to take a chance on yourself when you would otherwise hold yourself back.
As you work your way through the Dare to Risk it All iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 16 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Yes, risk taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing-taking.
You don’t concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.
In the long run, we get no more than we have been willing to risk giving.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the Dare to Risk it All iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.