The Smart Goals IQ Matrix will help you to set more effective goals by following practical rules and guidelines that are designed to accelerate your momentum towards your objectives. The mind map breaks down the advantages of goal setting; lists several goal setting rules; breaks down the goal setting process; presents ways to find motivation; identifies goal setting excuses, and more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Smart Goals IQ Matrix:
- All About Goals: Looks at the two different types of goals and the benefits that goal setting can bring to your life if used correctly and consistently over time. Goal setting actually has incredible benefits in many surprising and unexpected areas.
- Goal Setting Rules: Breaks down the 14 key critical rules of goal setting in question format. These rules are pivotal to smart goal setting because they help you clearly clarify what it is you want, the process you will use to get there and the possible obstacles you might face along the way.
- Goal Setting Obstacles: The final two branches of this map look at typical obstacles that many people face that prevent them from setting smart goals. These obstacles form the bedrock of most of the failure that people experience while setting and working towards the attainment of their goals.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary knowledge and experience to begin setting smart goals that will help you to live your life with purpose.
When you purchase the Smart Goals IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.