The Goal Setting Process IQ Matrix and accompanying 30 page eBook explore the steps it takes to set effective goals — goals that will keep you motivated, focused, and inspired throughout the day. The mind map specifically walks you through a five-step process for goal-setting. These steps include (1) defining your goal, (2) finding congruence, (3) conducting an ecology check, (4) developing a blueprint, and (5) drawing a plan of action.
Each step of this process will help you build a strong foundation for the work that lies ahead. Moreover, each of these steps will help you make the necessary mental shifts required to generate the momentum you need to achieve your goal. If you follow the five steps outlined in this map, you will effectively cover all your bases and put in place all the necessary pieces on your chessboard to help you checkmate your goal. 😉
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Goal Setting Process mind map.
- Identify Your Goals: The first branch of this map walks you through a step-by-step process that will help you identify goals for different areas of your life. This branch also explores the ecology of your goals and whether or not they are congruent with other goals and areas of your life.
- Design a Blueprint: The second branch of this map shows you how to design a blueprint to help you clarify how you will go about accomplishing your goal. This blueprint breaks down the resources you might need and the obstacles you may potentially face. While the plan of action looks at the steps you will take as you move towards your desired outcome.
- Build Your Motivation: The third branch of this map provides several suggestions to help you build long-term motivation and a burning desire in the pursuit of your goal. These are straightforward guidelines. They are, however, extremely powerful when properly implemented into your daily routine.
- Build Long-term Momentum: Now that you have the motivation you need, it’s time to build momentum. The final branch of this map explores how to build the momentum needed to achieve your goal. Specifically, the branch outlines how to build key habits, behaviors, and rituals that will help you attain your goal.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for setting more effective goals using a five-step goal-setting process. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary approach to help you fast-track your goals and create the momentum you need to start living the life of your dreams.
When you purchase the Goal Setting Process IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.