The GROW Model IQ Matrix highlights a simple yet effective method you can use to set more optimal goals. The mind map breaks down the purpose of using the GROW Model followed by a four step process that walks you through how to establish your goal, how to link that back to your current reality, how to consider all your available options, and how to pave the way forward. This GROW Model process is typically used by life coaches to help their clients gain clarity about what it will take to accomplish a goal.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of The Grow Model IQ Matrix:
- The Grow Model: Breaks down the purpose of the Grow Model process, and also identifies the benefits of this model for the purpose of goal setting.
- Phase 1 – Establish Your Goal: Phase 1 involves establishing and clarifying the goal that you would like to achieve clearly and precisely.
- Phase 2 – Explore Your Reality: Phase 2 involves exploring your current reality to help identify resources, potential challenges, capabilities and other variables that are critical as you move forward to the achievement of your goal.
- Phase 3 – Consider Your Options: Phase 3 involves the consideration of options that will help you to overcome potential challenges, problems and setbacks that may arise as you move forward towards the achievement of your goal.
- Phase 4 – The Way Forward: Phase 4 involves paving the way forward which required the development of a plan of action and realistic timeframes that will help you to take the 1st step towards the attainment of your goal.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily goal setting regime, and you will progressively discover the amazing power of GROWing your goals the E-Z Way.
When you purchase The Grow Model IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.