The Value Transformation IQ Matrix will introduce you to effective tools, techniques and strategies that will help you to better align your hierarchy of values to help meet your goals and objectives. The mind map discusses the different types of values; presents you with questions to help you explore your values, and breaks down ways to align your values to your goals and objectives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Value Transformation IQ Matrix:
- What are Values?: Defines what values are, discusses the different types of values and describes the impact they have on our lives.
- Hierarchy of Values: Presents you with several questions that will help you to determine the hierarchy of values that are currently influencing your daily decisions and actions.
- Transforming Values: Breaks down several value transformation tactics that will help you to rearrange your value hierarchy to better meet your life’s goals and objectives.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily decision and actions, and you will progressively overcome the self-sabotaging values that are currently keeping you from living the life you seek.
When you purchase the Value Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.