The Belief Transformation IQ Matrix and accompanying 39 page eBook explores how to identify, work through, and overcome the limiting belief systems that are holding you back from living your best life. Beliefs are conditioned perceptions that are built upon old memories of pain and pleasure. These memories are based on how we have interpreted and emotionalized our experiences over time. By attaching ourselves emotionally to people, events, and circumstances, we effectively build the foundations of our belief systems.
Beliefs can, however, also be viewed as assumptions that we make about ourselves, about others, and about how we expect things to be in our world. We have all these theories, ideas, and explanations about how things are and how they ought to be. Whether these things are true or not, all of it builds the foundations of our belief systems. Working through this map will help you identify and restructure your belief systems to align them with the goals you would like to achieve.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Belief Transformation mind map.
- Understanding Belief Systems: The first branch of his map explores what beliefs are, how they are created, and how much influence and power they have over our choices, decisions, behavior, and actions.
- 3 Types of Beliefs: The second branch of this map walks you through three types of beliefs. It also outlines the tremendous influence they have over our lives. These beliefs include Global Beliefs, Convictions, and Psychological Rules.
- Identifying Your Limiting Beliefs: The third branch of this map breaks down a four-step process that will help you identify the limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck. As you work through each step of the process, you are presented with a series of self-reflection questions that will help you explore each of your limiting belief systems.
- Transforming Your Limiting Beliefs: The final branch of this map presents you with a four-step process you can use to help you turn your limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs that support your goals and objectives. The steps of this process include (1) choosing your desired outcome, (2) questioning the validity of your limiting belief, (3) creating up your empowering belief, and (4) altering your emotions, thoughts, and environment to match your new belief. The mind map provides a handy overview of these steps, while the accompanying summary walks you through all the details and presents you with even more guidance and direction.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for overcoming limiting beliefs that are holding you back from living your best life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively overcome the self-limiting belief patterns that are holding you back from living your best life.
When you purchase the Belief Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.