The Six Human Needs IQ Matrix and accompanying 30 page eBook explores six fundamental building blocks that shape our behavior and mold our personality. Every day you act a certain way based on how you think, feel, and the habits you indulge in. Most of the time, you probably don’t give these actions a second thought. You, perhaps, don’t even question why you do what you do. And that’s okay. There’s nothing wrong with that. We tend to filter out the detail, which helps us focus on what’s most important. There are, however, certain advantages to knowing and understanding your motivations. And that is where the Six Human Needs come into play.
The Six Human Needs (originally pieced together by Anthony Robbins) are not desires. They are psychological “needs” that we consistently work on satisfying on both a conscious and an unconscious level of awareness. Working through this map will help you utilize the Six Human Needs to overcome limiting habitual patterns of behavior that are holding you back from living your best life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Six Human Needs mind map.
- Behavior Classes: The first branch of this map breaks down the four classes of behavior and examines how they intertwine with the Six Human Needs. Understanding these four classes of behavior helps us to meet our human needs at a higher level.
- The Six Human Needs: The second branch of this map explores the purpose and the behaviors associated with each of the Six Human Needs. The Six Human needs include the need for (1) certainty, (2) uncertainty, (3) significance, (4) connection, (5) growth, and (6) contribution. Furthermore, this branch takes you through the impact an oversupply of any particular human need has on our lives.
- Transforming Behavior: The third branch of this map presents you with several strategies you can use and questions you can ask yourself to overcome limiting habitual patterns of behavior. Furthermore, these questions will allow you to better meet each one of your Six Human Needs at the highest possible level.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for finding more happiness and fulfillment in life by satisfying your Six Human Needs. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily patterns of thinking and acting, and you will progressively overcome the limiting habitual patterns of behavior that are holding you back from living your best life. Moreover, you will learn how to satisfy your Six Human Needs in optimal ways. As a result, you will hold in your hands the key to long-term happiness and fulfillment.
When you purchase the Six Human Needs IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.