The Alleviating Suffering IQ Matrix explores how to effectively deal with pain, loss, grief, sorrow, loneliness, hardship, and any other form of suffering. Specifically, the map will help you shift how you think about your suffering. Instead of viewing yourself as a victim of your suffering, you can choose to use it as a source of power and strength to help you move your life forward in a better way. But the choice is, of course, yours to make. Yes, suffering is an inevitable part of life, but it’s often not what happens to us, but rather how we interpret and deal with our circumstances that makes all the difference. And, that’s essentially the core message of the map.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Alleviating Suffering IQ Matrix:
- Making Sense of Suffering: Suffering is an impermanent and unavoidable part of life. The first branch of this map explores what suffering is all about and delves into the numerous opportunities that suffering can typically bring to light. However, you will no doubt need to be in the right frame-of-mind to make the most of the opportunities that suffering presents you with.
- Understanding Suffering: Before you can alleviate your suffering, there are some things you need to understand. This second branch walks you through some valuable insights about suffering that will help shift how you think about the events and circumstances of your life that bring about your suffering.
- Alleviating Suffering: The third branch explores a three-step process you can use to effectively help you alleviate your suffering. The steps involve progressively making a shift from playing the “victim card” to making more empowered decisions that will help move your life forward in a better way.
- Making Perspective Shifts: The final branch of this map explores how to make perspective shifts so that you can begin seeing your suffering in a more positive an optimal light. These perspective shifts do require a little imagination as well as an ability to keep an open mind. However, if you’re ready to turn your suffering into something that you can use for positive growth and development, then these perspective shifts will allow you to begin making some valuable changes.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively begin to shift how you think and feel about your circumstances. Suffering will no longer be something you view from a victim’s mentality perspective, but rather something you make sense of from a place of empowerment where you proactively and consciously shape how you interpret the events and circumstances of your life for your own personal benefit.
When you purchase the Alleviating Suffering IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively, you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please, however, be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.