The Alleviating Suffering IQ Matrix and accompanying 20 page eBook explores how to effectively deal with pain, loss, grief, sorrow, loneliness, hardship, and any other form of suffering. Specifically, the mind map will help you shift how you think about your suffering. Instead of viewing yourself as a victim of your suffering, you can choose to use it as a source of power and strength to help you move your life forward in a better way. But the choice is, of course, yours to make. Yes, suffering is an inevitable part of life, but it’s often not what happens to us, but rather how we interpret and deal with our circumstances that makes all the difference. And, that’s essentially the core message of the map.
Specifically, the mind map tries to help you make sense of your suffering. It provides you with valuable insights into the transformational value of suffering. It takes you through a three-step process on how to alleviate your suffering. And concludes by helping you make some perspective shifts that will turn your suffering into an opportunity for change and development. Working through this map will help you make the best of the worst of times when nothing else seems to be falling into place.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Alleviating Suffering mind map.
- Making Sense of Suffering: Suffering is an impermanent and unavoidable part of life. The first branch of this map explores what suffering is all about and delves into the numerous opportunities that suffering can typically bring to light. You will no doubt need to be in the right frame-of-mind to make the most of the opportunities that suffering presents you with.
- Understanding Suffering: Before you can alleviate your suffering, there are some things you need to understand. This second branch walks you through some valuable insights about suffering that will help shift how you think about the events and circumstances of your life that bring about your suffering.
- Alleviating Suffering: The third branch explores a three-step process you can use to effectively help you alleviate your suffering. The steps involve progressively making a shift from playing the “victim role” to making more empowered decisions that will help move your life forward in a better way.
- Making Perspective Shifts: The final branch of this map explores how to make perspective shifts so that you can begin interpreting your suffering in far more optimal ways. These perspective shifts do require a little imagination as well as an ability to keep an open mind. If, however, you’re ready to turn your suffering into something that you can use for growth and transformation, then these perspective shifts will help you begin making these changes.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through hardships and struggles. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will progressively begin shifting how you think and feel about your circumstances. Suffering will no longer be something you view from a victim’s perspective. You will rather make sense of suffering from a place of empowerment where you proactively and consciously shape how you interpret the events and circumstances of your life for your own personal benefit.
When you purchase the Alleviating Suffering IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.