The Eliminating Guilt IQ Matrix explores how to overcome the debilitating effects and emotional hold that guilt can have over our lives. Guilt has a very subtle, yet profound effect on the choices we make as we work towards the attainment of our goals. Feeling guilty often stems from an underlying sense of responsibility you have to other people. It can also stem from unresolved problems, emotional issues, feelings of unworthiness, or a refusal to accept your mistakes.
No matter what the reason is for your guilt, it’s important to remember that you’re feeling guilty for a reason. It’s time to reconsider the path you’re taking. In a way, guilt becomes an opportunity for you to re-examine or correct your behavior or mend your relationships. And if that is what you want, then this map will show you the way.
This mind map specifically explores the consequences of guilt along with the surprising opportunities it can present us with. It breaks down a six-step process you can use to eliminate debilitating feelings of guilt. It presents you with suggestions for eradicating your feeling of guilt. More specifically, it outlines what you should avoid doing, how you must learn from guilt, and the qualities you must begin cultivating to eradicate guilt from your life. The map then concludes by highlighting various things you can do to overcome your feelings of guilt.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Eliminating Guilt mind map.
- Understanding Guilt: The first branch of this map defines what it means to experience guilt. It also breaks down the negative consequences of feeling guilty and the extraordinary opportunities that it can bring to your life.
- Process for Eliminating Guilt: The second branch of this map breaks down a six-step process that will progressively allow you to eliminate all traces of guilt from your life. The steps of this process include (1) exploring the events that led to your feelings of guilt, (2) taking ownership and responsibility, (3) imagining new possibilities and reframing your perspective, (4) creating a plan for eradicating guilt, (5) modifying your behavior and guilt-ridden thoughts, and (6) letting go of guilt. Here you are also presented with numerous self-reflection questions that will help you gain deeper insights as you work through each step of this process.
- Guidelines for Eliminating Guilt: The last two branches of this map present you with numerous suggestions to help you eliminate guilty feelings. More specifically, this branch lists the things you should avoid doing that will continue triggering your guilt. It also breaks down how to learn from your guilt, the qualities you must begin cultivating to eradicate guilt, and how to build an ongoing battle-plan for fighting the debilitating effects of guilt.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for healing guilt and gaining more peace of mind. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively release the emotional burden of guilt from upon your shoulders.
When you purchase the Eliminating Guilt IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.