The Dealing with a Heartbreak IQ Matrix explores how to handle those difficult moments when an emotional investment in a relationship turns sour. Something happens that breaks the bond between two people and the relationship progressively falls apart. When a relationship ends, it puts a great deal of strain on the heart. It might, however, give you some semblance of comfort to know that things probably aren’t as bad as you imagine them to be. In fact, there are probably many wonderful outcomes and opportunities that will result from this breakup. You must, however, be on the lookout for such possibilities. This mind map will provide you with the guidance and direction you need to mend a broken heart.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Dealing with a Heartbreak mind map.
- Understanding Your Broken Heart: When a relationship ends, it’s the end of one chapter of your life but the start of another. In other words, it’s a new beginning filled with incredible possibilities. The first branch of this map puts your broken heart into perspective. It explores the significance of a failed relationship and how perception is more important than reality. It’s not what happens to you that matters. It’s rather how you perceive your circumstances that determine how you choose to move forward.
- Overcoming Breakup Process: Overcoming a breakup is never easy. It can take time to mend a broken heart. The second and third branches of this map present you with a very rational eight-step process you can use to heal after a breakup. At the core of this process is a set of questions that will help you lay down a stronger foundation for the next chapter of your life. These steps include acknowledging the end of your relationship, expressing your feelings, accepting your circumstances, learning important lessons, forgiving yourself and others, detaching emotionally from the relationship, clarifying what you want, and moving forward in a better way.
- Moving Forward: After a breakup, it’s paramount that you move on to the next chapter of your life. You will never heal a broken heart if you continue to dwell on or hold onto the past. You must instead find ways to move forward into an exciting new chapter of your life. The final two branches of this map provide you with numerous guidelines, tips, and suggestions that will help you to create a better and brighter future.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for healing a broken heart and for moving on to the next chapter of your life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the insights, foresight, and resilience you need to move on from a broken heart. No longer will the end of a relationship keep you stuck in the past. You will instead find the courage to move forward to the next exciting chapter of your life.
When you purchase the Dealing with a Heartbreak IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.