The Individualist (Enneagram Personality Type 4) IQ Matrix explores the fourth of nine Enneagram Personality Types as described within The Wisdom of the Enneagram, written by Don Richard Riso. Each of the nine personality types are represented by the points of a geometric figure called an enneagram. This enneagram shows how different types of personalities are interconnected in various ways. This particular map breaks down different aspects of The Individualist Personality type. Working through this map will help you to better understand what this personality type is like and how to recognize it within yourself and within those around you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Individualist Personality mind map.
- The Individualist Personality: The map examines the fears and motivations of an Individualist personality type, along with how they were as a child. It lists typical strengths and struggles that The Individualist experiences over a lifetime. It breaks down three levels of an Individualist’s These levels explore what The Individualist is like and how they interact with the world around them at a healthy level, at a baseline (average) level, as well as an unhealthy level. The map also provides suggestions on how to get along with an Individualist personality in social situations and offers some transformational guidelines for the growth and development of the Individualist personality.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for understanding the Individualist’s personality. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
As you work through this map, you will progressively gain deeper insights and understandings into The Individualist personality type. Using this knowledge, you will better understand yourself as well as other people. You can then use these insights to either transform your own life or as a tool to positively influence and impact the behavior of those around you.
For more information about Enneagram Personality Types, please visit The Enneagram Institute.
When you purchase The Individualist IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.