The Fear of Rejection IQ Matrix and accompanying 18 page eBook explores how to overcome the debilitating fear that prevents people from going after what they want. The fear of rejection is an indirect way we use to sabotage ourselves as we work toward our goals. Because we fear rejection, we hold back from taking a chance that would otherwise move our lives forward in a better way. As a result, we don’t make progress that’s necessary to achieve our desired aims.
This mind map identifies the consequences of indulging in this fear. It explores the evolution of the fear of rejection and how it develops over time. It highlights the various symptoms of the fear of rejection. And concludes by providing several effective solutions for overcoming this fear. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary mindset required to overcome the fear of being rejected by others.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Fear of Rejection mind map.
- The Fear of Rejection: The first branch of this map defines what it means to suffer from the fear of rejection. Furthermore, it highlights the consequences of succumbing to this debilitating fear and the potential impact that it can have on our lives, career path, and relationships.
- The Evolution of the Fear of Rejection: The second branch of this map explores the evolution of the fear of rejection and how it develops over time. Our life experiences, insecurities, and struggles get ingrained into our psyche and, subsequently, affect our daily decisions and actions. They eventually manifest in self-sabotaging behavior that leads us down the path of this debilitating fear.
- The Symptoms of the Fear of Rejection: The third branch of this map explores the symptoms that people often experience when their life is ruled by the fear of rejection. Go through these symptoms to identify whether they are prevalent in your life.
- Ideas for Overcoming the Fear of Rejection: The final branch of this map provides several effective solutions you can immediately apply to overcome your fear of rejection. Some of these ideas are simple and straightforward. They are, however, powerful. But only if you take the time to implement them. Amid these solutions, there lies a four-step process for working through your fear. The steps of this process include (1) identifying your fear, (2) identifying unhelpful behaviors associated with that fear, (3) identifying resourceful behaviors you could use instead, and (4) identifying the obstacles that stand in your way and how you will overcome them. Each step includes a set of questions that will provide you with deeper insights and actionable ideas.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for working through your fear of rejection in a structured and actionable way. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary habits-of-mind required to help you overcome the fear of being rejected by others.
When you purchase the Fear of Rejection IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.