The Focused Thinking IQ Matrix explores methods that will help you to solve problems, improve productivity, and accelerate your results as you work toward your goals. The map takes you through a process that starts with clarifying what you want and the goals you would like to achieve. Focused thinking does, however, also require an optimal environment to flourish. The map then looks at how to structure and focus your time on specific tasks, projects, and activities that will help you channel your energy toward your highest priorities. When you’re focused on the right things, for the right amount of time, in the right way, you will naturally accelerate your results as you work toward attaining your goals.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Focused Thinking mind map.
ADVANTAGES: When you’re focused, you’re deliberately practicing or thinking about something by giving it all your attention. Focused thinking is a place where you harness your energy towards doing deep work that helps boost productivity and accelerates your results. It’s a state with no distractions, mental clutter, or hindrances. The first branch of this map explores these and other advantages that the habit of focused thinking can bring to your life.
FOCUS ON: Focused thinking requires clarity to give you a sense of purpose and direction. The second branch of this map presents you with numerous questions that will help you clarify what it is you want and the goals you would like to achieve. Moreover, it delves into the creation of an optimal environment necessary for focused thinking to flourish.
FOCUS ON: Once you are clear about what you want, the next step is to set clear priorities and schedule your time in optimal ways to make the best use of your focused thinking time. For focused thinking to thrive, you will need to identify your core strengths, then work toward those strengths. Moreover, it’s essential to create time blocks when scheduling your time. Finally, you will need to identify the top priorities driving your focus and attention as you work toward your goals.
FOCUS ON: To make the most of focused thinking, you must do two fundamental things. First, you need to make time for focused thinking. Schedule it into your calendar. That is the only way you will generate sustainable results. Secondly, you must track and assess the progress you are making. Only in this way can you make changes to improve your results.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for building the habit of focused thinking to solve problems, improve productivity, and accelerate your results. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Focused Thinking IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text-only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text-only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.