The Clarity of Focus IQ Matrix provides guidance to help you better assess and evaluate what’s most important so you can make better life choices. People often get stuck focusing on the wrong things and getting lost in the non-essentials of life. This mind map explores how to identify those non-essentials and eliminate them from your life. What you are left with are just the most important things. As a result, you have more clarity and are better able to focus on the things that matter most. Which, of course, leads to better clarity of focus in all aspects of your life.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Clarity of Focus mind map:
ASSESS: To gain clarity of focus, you need to first assess where your attention is going, how present you are in different aspects of your life, and what actions you are taking in each area. This first branch takes you through a series of questions that explore these areas.
REMOVE: To gain clarity of focus, you need to remove the non-essentials from your life. Non-essentials are things that don’t really serve any purpose when it comes to your goals or overall life satisfaction. This second branch walks you through how to identify these non-essentials and eliminate them from your life.
EVALUATE: To gain clarity of focus, you need to evaluate all the competing interests that are stealing your time, energy and attention away. Moreover, you need to understand how to evaluate the payoffs of each of these activities. Only then will you know what choices to make moving forward. This third branch takes you through a series of questions that will help you gain clarity in these areas.
CHOOSE: Now that you have clarity of focus, you need to choose the best course of action moving forward. This, however, is another area where we need clarity to help us make the best possible decisions. This final branch walks you through a series of questions you can ask yourself that will help optimize how you think and the decisions you make about your life and circumstances.
This map provides a roadmap for gaining deeper clarity about your life and circumstances. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
When you purchase the Clarity of Focus IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A Memory Recall Template of the IQ Matrix that helps you recall the information contained within the map from memory.
- A Language Translation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a canvas for translating the content of this map into another language.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second and Third Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.