The Living a Simple Life IQ Matrix explores a vast array of things you can do that will help you to simplify your life, environment, and mind. When you start simplifying your life, this will help relieve stress, anxiety, and the overwhelm you may experience when you have too much to do and too little time to do it. Working through this mind map will help you to declutter and simplify your life. You will not only be more organized, but you will also have more freedom and time on your hands to focus on the things that matter most.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living a Simple Life mind map.
- Simplicity 101: The first branch of this map defines what it means to live a simple and minimalistic lifestyle. It also highlights the benefits that can be derived from choosing simplicity over complexity.
- How to Begin: To adopt a life of simplicity, you need to understand your current reality and the complexity that you are creating. You must first clarify your vision of simplicity. Next, it will be of value to go through the self-evaluation questions presented within this branch. These questions will help you gain clarity about your priorities, commitments, time, and possessions. These questions will challenge you to think objectively about your life. Only in this way will you gain the clarity you need to simplify how you work and live.
- Start to Simplify: The third branch of this map presents you with several guidelines to help you simplify your schedule, finances, computer, habits, and goals.
- Simplicity Tips: The fourth branch of this map highlights several handy tips that will help you simplify your life in a variety of ways. These tips are relatively simple and straightforward to implement. They are, however, extremely useful, and will help you to live a more minimalistic and stress-free lifestyle.
- De-Clutter: Simplicity is not possible if we live with clutter. The last branch of this map explores how to declutter your life to clear your head and simplify your environment. Here you are presented with several self-reflection questions that will help you decide what’s worth keeping and what’s worth letting go.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for improving your productivity by choosing to live a simple and minimalistic lifestyle. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the essential habits of simplicity that are required to live a stress-free and peaceful existence.
When you purchase the Living a Simple Life IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.