The How to Mind Map IQ Matrix and the accompanying 20 page eBook explores the fundamental principles of mind mapping. Mind mapping is a visual information management tool that helps us structure, organize, memorize, arrange, brainstorm, and learn information in a highly specialized way. Mind mapping has come a long way since the early days when Tony Buzan first introduced it to the world. It’s now on the brink of becoming a mainstream tool used by academics, students, business professionals, and many other individuals to manage, organize, and reimagine information in a new and highly structured way.
These days though, mind mapping isn’t just about creating a map. It’s instead evolving into a visual information management tool that’s transforming the way we think, work, and develop our visual thinking capacity. If you would like a beginner’s introduction to mind mapping, then this map is a great place to start.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the How to Mind Map IQ Matrix.
- What is a Mind Map: The first branch of this map defines mind mapping. Mind mapping is, essentially, a method for storing, organizing, prioritizing, learning, reviewing, and memorizing information.
- Benefits of Mind Mapping: The second branch of this map breaks down the key benefits of mind mapping as they pertain to different areas of our lives. Mind mapping has a wide array of benefits that can help us to excel at work and school. You can use it as a productivity tool, for study and revision purposes, to clarify the goals you want to achieve, to make learning more fun, and so much more.
- Uses for Mind Maps: The third branch of this map uncovers a variety of ways you can start using mind maps at work, for study purposes, and throughout your day. Mind maps are ideal tools for solving problems, for thinking creatively, for planning speeches, for organizing projects, for planning your finances, for learning languages, and so much more.
- Drawing a Mind Map: The fourth branch of this map presents you with a quick overview of how to draw a mind map.
- Rules for Mind Mapping: The final branch of this map breaks down the fundamental rules for drawing mind maps. Following these rules will provide you with the clarity you need to begin drawing your own mind maps.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for using mind maps to improve your ability to think and organize information in a structured and brain-friendly way. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your day, and you will progressively boost your productivity, cut down your study time, and manage information far more effectively using mind maps.
When you purchase the How to Mind Map IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF eBook summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.