The Basketball Mindset Strategies IQ Matrix will help you develop a resilient basketball mindset you will need to become the very best player you can be. You may very well have acquired all the skills required to excel at the game of basketball. You may also have the physical strength, stamina, height, and athleticism to overwhelm your opponents. However, this is relatively insignificant if you haven’t taken the time to cultivate the basketball mindset you’ll need to take your game to the next level. And that’s precisely what this map will help you do.
The mind map breaks down the spirit you must cultivate to excel as a basketball player and the pitfalls you must avoid. It then takes you through the mindset you must cultivate and the approach you must consider when it comes to your training sessions. The map then concludes by breaking down the mindset and approach you must take before, during, and after your basketball games. Working with this map will help you to develop the mindset needed to excel as a basketball player at any level of the game.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Basketball Mindset Strategies mind map.
- A Superstar Attitude: The first branch of this map walks you through the personal and team spirit you must cultivate and the pitfalls you must be aware of if you aspire to take your game to another level. You must take the time to embody each of these areas. Only in this way will you develop the mindset and attitude needed to thrive at any level of the game.
- Mindset for Training: The second branch of this map unlocks various approaches that you should be taking when it comes to your basketball training sessions. This continues to be about mindset and the attitude you bring to your training sessions. It, however, doesn’t end when training is over. For this reason, this branch highlights what you should be doing and how you should think after practice is over. That is where you are going to gain the most leverage.
- Mindset for Games: The final branch of this map presents you with various mental techniques and strategies you can use before, during, and after your basketball games. There are suggestions here for pre-game preparation, how to think during the game, and ideas for what to do after the game. All of which will help you to develop your basketball IQ.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for developing a mindset to help you excel as a basketball player. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize them and incorporate them into your basketball training regime, and you will progressively learn to cultivate a resilient basketball mindset that will help you develop a higher basketball IQ.
When you purchase the Basketball Mindset Strategies IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.