The Life Resource List IQ Matrix explores the resources you may need to collect to enhance your chances of achieving your goals. A life resource list gives you a set of tools you can use that support the tasks and projects you are working on. This resource list also supplies you with everything you need to overcome obstacles, challenges, and problems that may arise. Resources can, of course, be classified as being external (outside of you), or internal (inside of you). External resources may include books, blogs, journals, software programs, gadgets, support from others, etc. While internal resources can consist of things such as the knowledge, qualities, habits, critical skills, emotional techniques you have learned, etc.
Developing your life resource list could very well be the start of a remarkable journey of transformation. Likewise, it could determine whether you achieve your goals or overcome those niggling problems that life throws your way. Working through this map will help you develop your life resource list. You can then begin using it in the pursuit of your goals.
This mind map specifically describes the purpose of a life resource list. It then identifies different types of resource categories that are typically required. It concludes by presenting a four-step self-analysis process to help you identify the resources you might need to accomplish your goals and objectives.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Life Resource List mind map.
- What is a Resource List?: The first branch of this map outlines what a resource list is and for what purposes it can be used. A life resource list is, essentially, a tool that helps support the attainment of your tasks, projects, objectives, and goals. This branch also provides you with several strength assessment questions. These questions will help you identify the types of resources you might like to add to your life resource list.
- Types of Resources: The second and third branches of this map explore the various types of resource categories that are commonly used for achieving a goal and for overcoming obstacles. These categories include mindset resources, time resources, support resources, personal resources, physical resources (possessions), information resources, knowledge resources, technological resources, techniques, and your physiology. Here you are also presented with various self-reflection questions that will help you identify what resources would be of most value. The key is to create a resource list that will help you overcome the obstacles you’re likely to face as you work toward your goals.
- Life Resource Analysis: The final branch of this map outlines a four-step self-analysis process to help you identify the resources you need to achieve specific goals and objectives. The steps of this process include (1) outlining your goal, (2) identifying potential roadblocks and problems you may face, (3) pinpointing acquired and required resources, and (4) assessing how to go about acquiring needed resources. Use this four-step process as a guide to help you build your life resource list.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for building a life resource list to help you overcome obstacles and accomplish your goals. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary confidence and experience you need to achieve your goals and overcome the obstacles that frequently stop other people in their tracks.
When you purchase the Life Resource List IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.