The Lighthearted Living IQ Matrix explores the value that humor, laughter, and play can bring to your life. Yes, life is full of stressors. And it can be challenging to stay positive when it feels as though the world is conspiring against you. However, things are often not as bad as we make them out to be. In fact, we can often handle things in much more optimal ways. However, first, we need to stop taking things so seriously and inject a little humor, laughter, and play into our lives. Only in this way will we put ourselves in a prime position to make the most of our predicament. This mind map explores the value of adding a little humor to your life and how you can find it as you go about your day. It also breaks down the value of playfulness. The map concludes by presenting you with additional ideas and suggestions for being more playful while working on tasks and solving problems. Working through this map will help you turn problems into games and encourage you to giggle your way through your difficulties and struggles. 😉
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Lighthearted Living mind map.
- The Value of Humor: The first branch of this map explores the value of adding a little humor and laughter to your life. It is a well-known fact that humor can instantly make us feel better about ourselves and our circumstances. There are also social and physiological benefits that can lead to optimal health and wellbeing.
- Finding Humor: The second branch of this map explores various ways you can instill more humor and laughter into your day. Humor and laughter can, of course, be found through simple daily solitary pleasures. Likewise, it can be found through our social interactions with others. Humor, however, isn’t just about what you choose to do, but also about what you choose to avoid doing. Humor is also about how you perceive and interpret the world around you.
- The Value of Play: The third branch of this map breaks down the value playfulness. Playtime isn’t just reserved for kids. Adults typically enjoy playtime just as much as kids. But because they try to act all “grown-up” they don’t frequently expose themselves to play. However, playtime for adults has tremendous emotional and physiological benefits. Adult playtime can instantly help improve your mood and productivity. Moreover, it can assist with innovation, cooperation, and even help you solve your life’s problems.
- Playtime Ideas: The final branch of this map presents you with various ideas to help you become a little more playful. This, of course, is all about finding fun ways to play with difficult tasks, to play with problems, to spice up your activities, or to simply dabble in something new that will electrify your imagination. Many of these suggestions are simple. It is, however, often within the simplest of things that a child finds most satisfaction.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living a lighthearted and joyful life. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life and you will progressively begin enjoying life at a deeper level. Setbacks will no longer phase you, problems will turn into games, and you’ll laugh away difficult emotions. And all you have to do is make a simple commitment to lighthearted living.
When you purchase the Lighthearted Living IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.