The How to be Funny IQ Matrix explores how you can infuse humor, fun, and laughter into your interactions with others. Humor is one of those underestimated social qualities that can help us make a lasting impression in social situations. The people who understand how to use humor in their conversations with others develop the ability to make others feel comfortable and at ease in their presence. Humor helps them to build trust, respect, and deeper emotional bonds with those around them.
You can use humor to ease the tension of a stressful situation, to entertain, to inform, to teach, and so much more. Using humor could be that one game-changing approach that helps you gain the respect and trust you need to become a more influential person. As you work your way through this map you will discover how to use humor to your advantage and make the best of every social situation.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the How to be Funny mind map.
- The Funny Persona: The first branch of this map explores what it takes to develop a funny persona. Here you will discover what skills to learn, the questions you should be asking, the behaviors you should adopt, and the mindset you must cultivate to develop a funny persona.
- The Laws of Being Funny: The second branch of this map walks you through fundamental laws of humor that we must adhere to that will help us become the life of the party in social situations. Here the map walks you through the principles behind laughter and the importance of wordplay. The branch also highlights how to make the most of untruths, unusual relationships, uncomfortable situations, and unexpected occurrences. All of which can help infuse humor into your conversations with others.
- Telling Funny Jokes: The third branch of this map breaks down a four-step process for telling funny, engaging, and entertaining jokes. The steps of this process involve (1) preparing yourself and knowing your audience, (2) setting the scene for the joke, (3) building tension, and (4) presenting the punch-line. Use these steps to make your jokes more impactful and engaging.
- Humor and Public Speaking: The fourth branch of this map identifies the role that humor plays in the public speaking arena and how it can be used to significant effect.
- Funny Tips: The final branch of this map presents a series of guidelines to help you develop your comedic ability. Here you will discover what to do and what not to do to develop the funny bone in your body. 😉
This map provides a roadmap and framework for using humor to create stronger bonds and connections with other people. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily interactions with others, and you will progressively discover more ways to find humor in every situation, which will help you become the life of the party. 😉
When you purchase the How to be Funny IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.