The Perceptive Awareness IQ Matrix explores how to become more in-tune and aware of your surroundings. Having a clearer understanding of what’s happening around you is a key aspect of emotional intelligence. Becoming more perceptively aware, of course, begins with curiosity. When you’re curious, you become insanely fascinated with what’s happening within your environment. You must then have the patience to objectively observe and gather the necessary insights needed to make effective decisions.
This map walks you through what being perceptively aware means and how you can take advantage of this essential soft skill. It’s only when you become perceptively aware, can you truly understand the nature of people and the accompanying experiences that impact them and their environment.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Perceptive Awareness mind map.
- Being Perceptive: The first branch of this map explains what it means to have perceptive awareness. Moreover, it examines the value that perceptive awareness can bring to our life.
- Perceptive Awareness: The second and third branches of this map examine how to better understand the nature of things. This comes through awareness — when we become perceptively aware of our environment and of what is going on around us. More specifically, these branches break down how to train your perceptive awareness, what to look out for, and how to question reality. When you start questioning reality, you progressively gather key insights that you can then use to your advantage.
- Reading People: The final two branches of the map break down how to use perceptive awareness to better understand the nature of people. More specifically, this is about reading people as you interact with them. Understanding how to read people will help you gather key insights into their intentions, character, and behavior. In this way, you will put yourself in an optimal position to better understand their needs and the true meaning behind the words they speak.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for gathering deeper insights about your surroundings. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Progressively working through this map and integrating these concepts and ideas into your psyche will help you become perceptively aware of what is going on around you. You will, subsequently, be in a better position to understand the true nature of people, things, and circumstances, which will ultimately help you make the most of your predicament or situation.
When you purchase the Perceptive Awareness IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.