The Qualities of Success IQ Matrix presents you with a list of personal, social, intellectual, spiritual, and behavioral qualities that are indispensable for success in any field of endeavor. Success cannot be defined by one single quality, characteristic, or psychological trait. If it were that easy, then everyone would be successful, and there would be no purpose for this map. Success is instead a delicately blended mixture of qualities, characteristics, and traits. Balanced in the right combinations, and you have the perfect formula for achieving success in any field of endeavor. Just like the ingredients of an elegant meal, a little too much confidence or too little attention to detail, and the entire cake will fall apart when heated in the oven. If you would like to understand what it takes to be successful, then this map will show you the way.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Qualities of Success mind map.
- Personal Qualities: The first branch of this map breaks down the personal traits and emotional qualities required for achieving success in all aspects of life. Some of these traits include having a competitive nature, being tenacious, living passionately, having personal magnetism, nurturing fascination, and more.
- Social Qualities: The second branch of this map presents you with a list of social qualities and behaviors that successful people cultivate each day. Some of these qualities and behaviors include challenging others, having integrity and honor, honoring personal commitments, listening actively, creating win-win relationships, and more.
- Intellectual Qualities: The third branch of this map identifies how we must think and the perspective we must adopt to become one of the high achievers in this world. This might involve being open-minded to new ideas, reframing negativity, thinking creatively, treating life as a game, and more.
- Spiritual Qualities: The fourth branch of this map outlines the spiritual aspects and qualities that are required for success. Here you might want to focus on learning to be present and mindful, actively setting intentions, learning to get into the flow, and more.
- Behavioral Qualities: The final branch of this map breaks down the behavioral components and qualities of achievement that are cultivated by many successful people around the world. Some of these behaviors qualities include learning from adversity, taking full responsibility for your problems, seeking excellence in everything you do, never making excuses, and more.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for adopting the mindset, habits, and behaviors required to achieve success in any field of endeavor. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily habitual patterns of behavior, and you will progressively develop the psychological qualities required to achieve success in any field of endeavor.
When you purchase the Qualities of Success IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.