The Pillars of Success IQ Matrix explores how to incorporate the eight critical pillars required for success in any field of endeavor. There are many excellent books you could read about success and achievement. But who has the time to read all these books? Sometimes we get so caught up in the “reading” that we forget about actually “doing” what’s required to accomplish our goals.
There’s no denying that success requires a combination of elements to come together in a particular way. Without these elements, we will struggle to overcome the setbacks and challenges that come our way. It would, of course, be challenging to pinpoint exactly what every single individual requires to achieve their goals.
There are, however, certain critical factors essential to success in any endeavor. Let’s call these factors the Pillars of Success. They include beliefs, habits, resources, skills, emotions, motivations, goals, and mindset. Use them in the right combination, and you dramatically enhance your chances of success.
Here is a quick breakdown of each of the success pillars found within the Pillars of Success mind map.
- Beliefs: The first branch of this map identifies the critical role that beliefs play in our lives. It also pinpoints the beliefs we must cultivate to achieve our goals. Here you are also presented with a list of empowering beliefs you can begin adopting.
- Habits: The second branch of this map outlines the habits we must begin cultivating each day to create the momentum we need to attain our desired goals. Here you will also find a breakdown of limiting behaviors that we must avoid at all costs.
- Resources: The third branch of this map explores the tangible and intangible resources we must collect and embody as we work toward our goals. These resources will help be of most value when facing challenges and setbacks along our journey.
- Skills: The fourth branch of this map lists the critical skills required for success in any field of endeavor. It also explores how to identify your strengths and how to overcome your weaknesses. Includes several self-reflection questions to help us gain more clarity about our weaknesses.
- Emotions: The fifth branch of this map outlines how the uncomfortable emotional states we experience can be interpreted and used beneficially. Also included is a list of emotions we must attempt to cultivate and nurture each day.
- Motivation: The sixth branch of this map explores how to invigorate our level of motivation throughout the day. It also outlines the things we should avoid doing that tend to deplete our motivation levels. With a lack of motivation, it’s, of course, almost impossible to pursue our goals.
- Goals: The seventh branch of this map breaks down the process of goal-setting. It also outlines the importance of developing a comprehensive plan of action for achieving your goals.
- Mindset: The final branch of this map identifies the mentality we must learn to cultivate each day to maximize our results and give us the best opportunity of achieving our goals.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for what it takes to accomplish your goals and objectives. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily life, and you will very quickly build the momentum you need to achieve your desired goals and objectives.
When you purchase The Pillars of Success IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.