The Stop Judging People IQ Matrix explores how to be more compassionate and accepting of people’s behavior, decisions, appearance, and actions. We all, of course, judge people to one extent or another. This is part of human nature, and, in fact, it’s something we do from the youngest of age. However, many of these judgments are nothing more than assumptions we make about how we think people ought to be. These assumptions are based on our own personal beliefs, values, standards, and life experiences.
When we judge we not only hurt the other person, we also deny ourselves the opportunity to get to know and understand them at a deep emotional level. Things may very well not be as they seem. However, unless we open ourselves to new understandings and perspectives, we will never truly free ourselves from making judgments. This map can help you develop more empathy and compassion for those around you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Stop Judging People IQ Matrix:
- Not Being Judgmental: The first branch of this map explores what it truly means not to be judgmental. The branch also breaks down where judgment comes from and how it evolves from within our psyche.
- Stop Judging Process: The second and third branches of this map break down a five step process you can use to help you be less judgmental of those around you. Working through these steps will help you to develop more compassion and empathy for other people. Moreover, it will allow you to be more accepting and understanding of people’s differences.
- When Making Judgments: The final branch of this map examines what to do when you do at times need to make judgments. Making judgments is kind of inevitable. There will be situations when it will be necessary. However, there is a right and wrong way to go about it. This branch shows you how to judge people in a respectful, open-minded and sincere manner.
As you work through this map you will progressively become more aware of your judgmental behavior. With this awareness will come a greater sense of compassion and empathy. As a result you will be more open-minded about people and will more readily accept their differences — even if these differences don’t agree with your own personal values, standards and belief systems.
When you purchase the Stop Judging People IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.