The Stop Judging People IQ Matrix explores how to be more compassionate and accepting of people’s behavior, decisions, appearance, and actions. We all, of course, judge people to one extent or another. It’s part of human nature. In fact, it’s something we do from a very young age. However, many of these judgments are nothing more than assumptions we make about how we think people ought to be. These assumptions are based on our own personal beliefs, values, standards, and life experiences.
When we judge we not only hurt the other person, we also deny ourselves the opportunity to get to know and understand them at a deep emotional level. Things may very well not be as they seem. However, unless we open ourselves to new understandings and perspectives, we will never truly free ourselves from making judgments. With that said, this map can help you develop more empathy and compassion for those around you.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Stop Judging People mind map.
- Not Being Judgmental: The first branch of this map explores what it truly means not to be judgmental. The branch also breaks down where judgment comes from and how it evolves from within our psyche.
- Stop Judging Process: The second and third branches of this map break down a five-step process you can use to help you be less judgmental of those around you. Working through these steps will help you to develop more compassion and empathy for other people. Moreover, it will allow you to be more accepting and understanding of people’s differences.
- When Making Judgments: The final branch of this map examines what to do when you do at times need to make judgments. Making judgments is often inevitable. There will be situations when it will be necessary. However, there is a right and wrong way to go about it. This branch shows you how to judge people in a respectful, open-minded, and sincere manner.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for being less judgmental. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
As you work through this map you will progressively become more aware of your judgmental behavior. With this awareness will come a greater sense of compassion and empathy. As a result, you will be more open-minded about people and will more readily accept their differences — even if these differences don’t agree with your values, standards, and belief systems.
When you purchase the Stop Judging People IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.