The Thrive Amid Chaos IQ Matrix explores how to find the strength and clarity you need to make the best of chaotic and difficult situations. During chaotic times, it’s very important that we are proactive in how we handle things. It’s easy during a crisis to react and overreact emotionally to the unfolding events and circumstances of our lives. However, this never really helps, and can often aggravate the situation. This mind map walks you through how to handle chaotic moments in life where everything you thought you knew has been suddenly turned on its head. Specifically, the mind map takes you through four key areas that you need to address to make the most of your circumstances and thrive during chaotic times.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Thrive Amid Chaos IQ Matrix:
ROLE MODEL MINDSET: The mindset is a great place to start because it helps lay the foundations for our decisions and actions. The first branch of this mind map breaks down what it means to adopt a Role Model mindset. When we approach chaos with a Role Model mindset, we make decisions that are based on setting a good example for others to follow. This helps us choose paths that serve the greater good of all concerned.
STAY CENTERED: With the right mindset in place, we now need to get ourselves into the right frame of mind to handle the chaos that’s before us. The second branch of this mind map goes through how to stay centered and grounded during chaotic times. It presents you with numerous thought-provoking questions that will help you fine-tune your emotional tone, attitude and the energy you bring to each situation.
MANAGE FEAR: Now that we are in the right frame of mind, it’s to look at three fears that hold many people back during chaotic times. The third branch of this mind map explores loss pain, process pain, and outcome pain. These are three pain-points (fears) that prevent forward movement during crisis situations and when facing uncertainty. This branch of the map walks you through how to effectively work through these fears and free yourself for the final stage of this process.
CREATE A PLAN: The final branch of this mind map lays down the foundations of our action plan. Here, you are presented with numerous questions and ideas that will help you think ahead and forecast what needs to happen to help get you through these chaotic times.
This map provides a roadmap for thriving during times of chaos. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these principles into your subconscious mind. Only in this way will you develop optimal habits of mind and patterns of behavior that will transform how you think and handle difficult situations.
A mind map does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you are trying to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information, thereby, rewiring itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s the perfect tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
This map was inspired by Brendon Burchard. Check out Brendon’s channel on YouTube.
When you purchase the Thrive Amid Chaos IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Strategic Implementation Guide that breaks down the IQ Matrix in further detail and presents you with daily tactical questions.
- A Daily Accountability Checklist that helps you turn ideas outlined in the IQ Matrix into practical action.
- A Digital Set of Accountability Slides that you can reference throughout the day to stay focused on what’s important.
- An Idea Generation Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with a segmented canvas for brainstorming ideas about this topic.
- A Free Form Template of the IQ Matrix that provides you with an almost blank canvas for exploring this topic in a multitude of creative ways.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the mind map (text only version).
- An Xmind file for those who want an alternative to MindManager (text only version).
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A Second Version of the map with an additional layer of text that gives you deeper insights into this topic.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix will be added to your account page at no extra cost when made available.