The Living Frugally IQ Matrix explores how to save money by living more frugally. To live frugally means being economical with your money and living expenses. It means living well below your means and then using the money you save to pay off debts or to invest in securing your financial future. Living frugally, of course, isn’t easy. Many sacrifices need to be made. We need to give up short-term comforts we have enjoyed and instead choose to make financially frugal decisions.
Living frugally doesn’t have to mean that you now need to downgrade your lifestyle significantly. It instead means that you need to work and think harder about how you choose to spend your time and money. And if that’s something you would like to do, then this map will help you develop a frugal mindset and a stress-free financial future.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Living Frugally mind map.
- Frugal Mindset: The first branch of this map delves into the mindset you must cultivate to spend less and live more frugally each day. Here, you are also presented with numerous self-reflection questions that are helpful to ask before you make a purchase decision. These questions will make you question whether something is worth buying. Just using these questions alone could save you a heap of money throughout the year.
- Shopping Frugally: The second branch of this map provides you with a variety of guidelines to help you save money on your weekly shopping excursions. It’s important to remember that every dollar counts. You, likely, won’t save a significant amount of money using one of these ideas. However, in combination, they will save you a heap of money over a year.
- Purchasing Food: The third branch of this map breaks down how to save money on food and grocery purchases. It’s, however, important to note not to sacrifice your nutrition. The ideas here are not meant to do that. They are instead designed to encourage you to think more frugally and carefully about how you choose to spend your money on groceries.
- Spending on Luxuries: The final branch of this map outlines how to frugally manage the luxuries we tend to often indulge in throughout the year. Here is where you can save a heap of money. You will, however, probably need to give up some luxuries and make some mildly painful sacrifices. But that’s, essentially, what it takes to secure your financial future.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for living more frugally and for securing your financial future. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your financial strategy, and you will progressively develop the frugal mindset you need to secure your financial future.
When you purchase the Living Frugally IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.