The Wealth Management IQ Matrix explores how to develop sound wealth-building habits that will help improve your money-management practices. If you’re like most people, then you’re likely striving to survive the Rat Race. The Rat Race was a term used to great effect in a series of books written by Robert Kiyosaki entitled Rich Dad Poor Dad. In his series of books, Kiyosaki points out how many of us are trapped in a Rat Race. The Rat Race is a cycle of weekly and daily struggles that keep people poor and stuck in financial limbo. We are teased with promises of quick cash and abundant wealth. However, for most people, this only leads to a dead-end of false promises and lies.
This mind map is designed to help dig you out of the Rat Race. Working through this map you will discover the traits, habits, and beliefs of wealthy people. Moreover, you will learn how to manage your finances far more effectively and get yourself out of debt.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Wealth Management mind map.
- The Wealth Attracting Mindset: The first branch of this map breaks down the characteristics, habits, beliefs, and questions that wealth-oriented individuals cultivate each day. One of the key disciplines that wealthy people have in common is a frugal approach to living. This involves negotiating better prices, sticking to a budget, searching for discounts, making purchases using cash, and more.
- Wealth Building Guidelines: The second branch of this map takes you through several wealth-building guidelines that will help you manage your finances far more effectively. It specifically outlines how to grow your wealth over time using a bucket system. It also explores various ways of attracting more wealth into your life.
- The Poverty Attracting Mindset: The third branch of this map breaks down the characteristics, habits, and limiting beliefs of a poverty-stricken mindset. Many people who are caught in the Rat Race adopt this poverty-stricken mindset. As a result, they are never able to break free from the Rat Race. To escape the Rat Race, you need to avoid getting caught up in the habitual patterns of behavior outlined within this branch. You need to strive instead to cultivate the wealth-attracting mindset described within the first branch of this map.
- Digging Out of Debt: The fourth branch of this map provides you with numerous guidelines that will help you get out and stay out of debt.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for managing your finances and for building wealth. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily money management practices, and you will progressively develop critical habits that will help you build financial freedom over the long run.
When you purchase the Wealth Management IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary that breaks down each branch of the IQ Matrix in detail.
- A bonus IQ Doodle that summarizes key ideas presented within this IQ Matrix. To purchase the full IQ Doodle pack bundle, please visit the IQ Doodle Store.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.