The What’s in a Thought iQuote Matrix provides you with unique insights, thoughts, and perspectives that will help you better understand how your thoughts and intentions influence your decisions, behavior, and actions. Only by taking charge of your thoughts, can you begin taking control of your life, emotions, and perspective of reality.
As you work your way through the What’s in a Thought iQuote Matrix you will come across thought-provoking words, quotes, and questions that will shift how you think and how you approach the events, problems, and circumstances of your life.
Here are 5 of the 14 unforgettable quotations pulled directly from this iQuote Matrix:
The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
How you look at a situation is very important, for how you think about a problem may defeat you before you ever do anything about it.
It’s not the situation that’s causing you stress, it’s your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now.
Remember, happiness doesn’t depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
This mind map is designed with three purposes in mind:
- Firstly, the Quotations are designed to help you gain a different perspective and understanding of the topic.
- Secondly, the Power Words and Phrases are designed to encourage you to shift your attitude and approach.
- Thirdly, Key Questions are designed to help you think more clearly, critically, and objectively about your circumstances.
As you review this map, your perspective of reality will begin to change. And with this shift, will come new insights and opportunities to make better choices that will help you live to the best of your ability.
When you purchase the What’s in a Thought iQuote Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.