The Effective Decision Making IQ Matrix encourages greater clarity and freedom of choice — consequently minimizing the length of time it takes you to achieve your outcomes by helping you make more effective decisions throughout the day. The mind map you with a formula for effective decision making; delves into a six step decision making process, and much more.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Effective Decision Making IQ Matrix:
- Decision Making: Breaks down and defines the decision making process, outlines the barriers to effective decision making, and discusses the influential forces that guide our decisions on a daily basis.
- Making Effective Decisions: Presents you with a simple formula for effective decision making and discusses the impact that good decisions can have on your life, habits and circumstances.
- Decisions Making Process: Delves into the six step decision making process that will help you to clearly clarify what you want, and consequently take the best course of action.
- Decision Making Tips: Discusses the do’s and don’ts of effective decision making — helping you develop a greater sense of control over your life.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily habits of decision making, and you will progressively develop the required set of skills that will save you time, energy and money, while minimizing the mistakes that are often made when deciding on a course of action.
When you purchase the Effective Decision Making IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
- A Visual Thinking template and Instruction Manual to help you explore this topic in a visual way using visual thinking principles. This is just 1 of 20 interconnected visual thinking templates available for purchase.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.