The Developing Your Intuition IQ Matrix explores how to develop your intuition and improve your ability to make sound decisions. Intuition means being “in-tune” with life. It’s a state where you have the ability to understanding something immediately without the need for conscious reasoning. It’s an instinctive feeling you have about something that directs your focus and attention. In other words, it’s akin to having knowledge or a heightened sense of awareness about something that has been weighing on your mind. Some people describe it as a gut feeling, while others call it a hunch that reveals answers they’ve been searching for.
The moment you tap your intuition, you’re no longer emotionally involved in the situation. This, subsequently, helps expand your perspective and understanding of your circumstances. From this place of intuitive thought, things become crystal clear, and answers come readily. Working through this map will help you develop the necessary insights and awareness needed to tap into your intuitive capabilities and improve your decision-making ability.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Developing Intuition mind map.
- Understanding Intuition: The first branch of this map removes the mystical elements surrounding the idea of intuition. Intuition is nothing more than a heightened sense of awareness that is tied to the memory storage facilities of the subconscious mind. In addition to this, this branch explores the value and benefits that using intuition can bring to our lives.
- Capturing Intuitive Thoughts: The second branch of this map outlines how to teach yourself to capture your intuitive thoughts. These are practical ideas that you can immediately apply to your life to improve your awareness and perceptive abilities.
- The Intuitive Process: The third branch of this map breaks down a five-step process you can use to tap into your intuitive thoughts. The steps of this process include (1) deciding what you want, (2) questioning your circumstances, (3) identifying signals, patterns, and coincidences, (4) being open to receiving intuitive answers, and (5) acting on your intuitive thoughts.
- Intuitive Self-Sabotage: The final branch of this map explores various self-sabotage patterns of behavior that will prevent you from recognizing your intuitive thoughts. You must avoid succumbing to these habitual patterns if you seek to continue to develop your intuitive abilities.
This map provides a roadmap and framework for making sound decisions using the intuitive faculties of your mind. Referencing it regularly and committing it to memory will help you to embed these concepts and ideas into your subconscious mind.
A mind map, of course, does this beautifully because it mirrors the synaptic connections made in your brain as you try to establish new habits of thought and behavior. It brings together key concepts and ideas that help your brain to fully integrate and process this information. The brain, subsequently, rewires itself as it attempts to establish new habits of mind. It’s an ideal tool for creating lasting change and transformation.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your life, and you will progressively develop the necessary intuitive awareness required to make more effective decisions and make the most of your opportunities.
When you purchase the Developing Intuition IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A Desktop Background version of the map you can use for reference on your computer.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
Additional visual resources and variations of this IQ Matrix might be added to your account page at no extra cost in the future.