The Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix will help you to become more self-aware of your psychology, while at the same time raising your confidence and self-esteem. The mind map explores the makeup of a self-concept; discusses the impact that a self-concept has on our lives; outlines the symptoms of a low self-concept, and presents several self-concept transformation strategies that you can use to help improve how you feel about yourself.
Here is a quick breakdown of each branch of the Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix:
- My Self-Concept: Defines and outlines the makeup of your self-concept, and discusses the potential impact it has on your life.
- Low Self-Concept Symptoms: Presents the debilitating symptoms of those who are living with a low self-concept, and outlines the impact that it can have on these people’s lives.
- Self-Concept Transformation: Concludes by discussing several self-concept transformation strategies and questions that will raise your personal power, esteem, potential, confidence and the perspective you have about yourself and your abilities.
Stick with these principles, memorize and incorporate them into your daily psychological management strategy, and you will progressively overcome the limiting perspectives you have about yourself, life and others by taking proactive control of your self-sabotaging thoughts, decisions and actions.
When you purchase the Self-Concept Transformation IQ Matrix you will receive:
- A PDF copy of the IQ Matrix, which you can use for printing in high resolution.
- A JPG image file of the IQ Matrix, which is ideal for viewing on tablets and mobile devices.
- A MindManager file for those who wish to edit the content of the IQ Matrix.
- A printable PDF summary of this IQ Matrix to help you better understand each concept.
About the MindManager file format
This file can be opened and edited using MindManager mind mapping software. Alternatively you can also use iMindMap or the free mind mapping software xMind to open this map. Please however be aware that opening this file using another software besides MindManager will alter the formatting of the map. However, all content will be intact and the map can still be edited and reformatted to suit your purposes. This file is zipped and can be unzipped using file archiver software. We recommend you use the free open source 7-zip software.
For further details, please view the FAQ page.